Automating Your Technology™
KEASTAT™ ROLL STOCK
KEASTAT™ roll stock materials are specifically designed for high speed roll fed thermoforming applications requiring antistatic or conductive properties. These high grade materials can be used for carrier tape production as well as for thermoforming trays. Keaco offers the entire line of industry standard widths for customers that produce their own carrier tapes and can offer master rolls for our thermoforming customers at a standard 8 inch width. Let the experts at Keaco help you choose the right material for your specific application.
Why choose KEASTAT™ roll stock?
- KEASTAT™ IS (Industry Standard) conductive polystyrene roll stock is available in EIA 481 standard widths ranging from 8mm to 88mm and in three material thicknesses (.30mm, .40mm and .45mm)
- KEASTAT™ IS material features a unique PS/PS/PS tri-laminate construction which is excellent for both shallow draws and deep pockets while maintaining a cost advantage
- KEASTAT™ PLUS conductive and KEASTAT™ CLEAR antistatic polystyrene roll stocks are available in EIA 481 standard widths ranging from 8mm to 88mm with a .30mm thickness
- KEASTAT™ PLUS material features a PS/ABS/PS tri-laminate construction which is an ideal choice when enhanced physical and dimensional properties are required resulting in superior impact resistance and tensile strength when compared to 100% polystyrene based products
- KEASTAT™ CLEAR monolithic polystyrene material features unique antistatic properties while maintaining good impact resistance and tensile strength at a much lower cost when compared to clear polycarbonate materials that are typically not even antistatic
- All KEASTAT™ materials are also available in master rolls of 8 inches in width with special order widths and thicknesses available upon request
- KEASTAT™ conductive materials feature low gloss which is ideal for reducing glare in vision inspection systems
For more details about our KEASTAT™ roll stock please (click below).