Automating Your Technology™
ARIDPAK™ “ROUND CLAY” DESICCANTS
Keaco’s ARIDPAK™ “ROUND CLAY” desiccants are used to absorb moisture inside our ARIDPAK™ moisture barrier bags after vacuum sealing. These non dusting desiccants can also be used in a wide variety of industries such as medical, pharmaceutical, food as well as many other applications.
Why choose ARIDPAK™ “ROUND CLAY” desiccants?
- Activated “round clay” desiccants create a packet that is smoother and less likely to puncture moisture barrier bags when compared with standard granular clay
- Round clay desiccants absorb more moisture than granular clay
- ARIDPAK™ desiccants will absorb 50% more moisture than required by MIL-D3464E, whereas silica gel will only absorb 3.5% more than required
- Packaged in non dusting Tyvek® packets
- Available in 1 and 2 unit sizes
- Desiccants are packaged in a bag that is re-sealable with a twist tie and placed into a sealed tin container
- Humidity indicator card included to verify desiccant activation
- ARIDPAK™ desiccants can be regenerated
- Activated clay desiccant meet MIL-D-3464E and MIL-P-116E
- In stock and available for immediate shipment
For more details about our ARIDPAK™ “ROUND CLAY” desiccants please (click below).
Tyvek® is a registered trademark of du Pont de Nemours and Company